Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Selfish


First Tube

I am now a documented Responsible Parent. The kind that takes her kids to the bank to open savings accounts for them. I realize I'm a bit delayed. Finances have never been my thing. There are other things I'm good at. I can't think of any of them just now. Whatever is at the end of the spectrum opposite economic awareness - that's what I'm good at.

Cheers to Kevin and Bryce who got married at the park today and invited loads of kid guests for us to play with. Including one girl in a princess dress who asked me whether I was a "big girl." Excuse me?!? I know I'm not as fit as I was a hundred years ago, but... ouch. Then she clarified, "You know. Another kid." OK, well that's a little better.

Unfortunately, Noah is no longer the social butterfly he once was. Any kid or grown up who dared to inch just a little too close to his sand toys was told to Go away! Oh God - is that my kid? A lot of good daycare and having a sibling are doing for us. This better be just a phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment