Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

Week Thirty-Three

It's official. The number on the scale at the doctor's office this week was identical to the very last number I saw at my very last appointment before Noah came.


I'm trying not to let this get me down. Or let it stop me from eating cheeseburgers. And ice cream. And pasta. Mid-morning snacks will not be cut out. Dessert is important.


This is thirty-three weeks last time, and this time. I kind of like this angle - I think it nicely de-emphasizes those less-desirable places where pregnancy weight has accumulates.

3 comments:

  1. you should never give up on burgers ;)

    and are you standing in front of the worlds largest collection of phone books? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but it could very well be the world's largest collection of National Geographics. At least Western Wisconsin's. Guess whose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! Congrats to both of you.

    ReplyDelete