We are making our first contribution to multidrug resistant organisms today. Noah woke up with one gooey, pink eye and after a trip to the urgent care this evening, has been prescribed his first antibiotic.
Pink eye! In my kid! No way!
This is the kid who never gets sick. At sixteen months, we could still count on one hand the number of times we've had to pull out the thermometer or the baby Tylenol. He's had two or three runny noses and has yet to experience his first GI illness. Thank goodness.
Next thing you know he'll have an ear infection. What will we do with ourselves?
Boo... I hate pink eye. Working with small children I have a knack for getting pink eye just from someone mentioning it. I'm also alergic to the drops so I get a "goo" the consistency of neosporin. Not attractive. Hope he's feeling better!
ReplyDelete