Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Accidental Spelunker


Caterpillar

I was told last weekend that I would regret having forgotten to bring the camera along on our trip to Crystal Cave because I would have nothing to blog about this week. Not true, I thought. I can blog about how I forgot to bring the camera.

Pretty uncool.

There were no bats, but there was Total Darkness. For, like, two-point-two seconds until my kid requested in a near-freak-out voice, Turn the light on. (someone else's kid was thinking the same thing, I'm sure). He also demanded, through the entire cave tour, to go to the cave. Greta hummed through the first half of the tour and slept through the second half. This is why children under five get free admission. I wonder if any of the other folks in our group requested a refund.


Tongue Out For Concentration

No comments:

Post a Comment