The identity of the person who mistakenly dressed Noah in Greta's shorts is confidential. Sexy legs, Noah.
Hot Pants
A couple of years ago, at a frozen custard store in Brookfield, I may have compulsively wiped the teeniest dab of mint chip off of my baby's face before he had a chance to experience his first sugar rush. I may have also neurotically scolded the person who gave him the ice cream that he's not supposed to have cow's milk until he's a full year old.
Two days ago, at a frozen custard store in Hudson, I may have given my baby the teeniest spoonful of Oreo mint. Then, when she really, really liked it, I may have given her just a little bit more.
Sorry, Mom. I was out of control. All better now.
Two days ago, at a frozen custard store in Hudson, I may have given my baby the teeniest spoonful of Oreo mint. Then, when she really, really liked it, I may have given her just a little bit more.
Sorry, Mom. I was out of control. All better now.
Yogi G
No comments:
Post a Comment