Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Best. Dad. Ever.

Perhaps Kevin has been away from the Phish tour scene for too long. I think he misses the mad general admission race to the sweet spot in front of the sound board. His heart aches for some line to be first in. Today, he brought home a win.

Long before this girl got up to have her Quaker Instant Oatmeal ("Just like at Grandma and Grandpa's house!" she exclaims, gleefully. Have we really never had instant oatmeal at our house before? Guess not.), the dad was in line at the Montessori school, elbowing other parents out of the way to land his daughter one of only nine spots in their four year old kindergarten this fall. Seriously, I think he left the house at five am. I can't confirm this, because I refused to open my eyes all the way when he came in to tell me he was leaving. Registration started at eight. I think it's safe to say Greta will be rocking Ms. Ruthie's Children's House in September.

Someone buy that man a Summer Tour ticket.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Kevin.
    That was absolutely worth the extra effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah, Greta, and Maggie are so lucky to have such a loving and devoted Dad!

    ReplyDelete