I may have mentioned before that Kevin occasionally surprises me by relocating virtually every piece of furniture in our home while I'm away at work. It has happened again. We're talking extremely heavy bookcases and sofas an entire floor away from where they used to live. Surprises. One of the things I love about him.
I know a very little bit about astrology. I know that I am a Virgo and Kevin is a Capricorn and that is one of the reasons that we are madly in love and having babies together. I know that Noah is an Aries and Greta is a Libra, and that my mom is an Aries and my dad is a Libra, which is synchronicitous. One of the primary things that I do not know about astrology is whether I truly believe in it. I am not hard at work trying to reconcile my beliefs. I definitely find it fascinating and that's good enough. Especially when my friend, Sonia, talks to me about moon signs and rising signs and seventh houses and Mercury. I think she has the birth chart of everyone she knows stored in her brain - it's pretty amazing.
Evidently Kevin's moon is in Gemini. Some might say this could have been part of the reason that in our first eleven years together we had twelve different addresses. In the last four years we've had only one. It's possible that this is making him insane and driving him to move the upstairs TV downstairs and the downstairs TV upstairs. It could be that this is how he channels his cabin fever and it has nothing to do with his sun sign being an earth sign and his moon sign being an air sign. I'm willing to consider that as a possibility.
My moon is in Sagittarius. I can't recall what that is supposed to mean, but I know someone who could remind me. Girl who is completely non-committal about her ideologies? That's probably it.
Here are the Aries and Libra climbing partners last weekend at Vertical Endeavors. Climbing up was only about one third as fun as letting go and slow motion falling down.
 |
| Noah's first climb. | |
 |
| Hands and feet all working together. |
 |
| Still got it. |
 |
| Mid-fall. Photographer about to get brained. |
 |
| Greta, a long way away. |
 |
| See Greta's leash? It's a tow rope. 30 pounds are not enough to tell the auto belay to let you down when you let go of the wall. She did not appreciate being tethered like this. |
No comments:
Post a Comment