Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dot Has a Dog

I have been rotting my brain for the last two months, reading nothing at all.  Or, almost nothing.  I've read the first 50 pages of The Help three times now.  I think it's time to give up.  Historical fiction is clearly not my thing.  Instead, I'm watching every episode of Fringe.  Most of them repeatedly because I fall asleep on the couch less than 20 minutes into an episode.  How much mileage do you think I can get out of this growing people is hard work pregnancy thing?

Noah is twelve books ahead of me in 2011 so far.  Oh yes, the boy can read.  I claim partial credit for teaching him.  I bought the Bob Books.  Kevin and Noah have done the rest.  The man was born to teach.  I was born to make video of others' hard work.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment