Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

All About Noah

Guess who's going to kindergarten?  OK, the beginning of the 2011 school year is many months away.  But really, not so many months.  I made an appointment for kindergarten registration yesterday.  Seriously - you have to call to make an appointment to register for public school?  This must be strategic.  Like a twelve step program to ease a parent into the school system.  1. I admit that I am powerless to stop my child from turning five.  2. I have come to believe that a teacher greater than myself will make sure my child learns to read, write and function in society.  3. I have made a decision to turn my family's lives over to the Public School System.  That one's pretty heavy.

Here's shaggy-headed Noah around Christmastime trying on his new dragon wings.  His hair is styled after Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon.  A kid could have worse role models.  I let him do his unkempt thing for as long as he wanted it.

Noah, Amateur Dragon Trainer
Hiccup, The Real Deal

The dragon flying away.

Here's freshly-shorn Noah today.  He could only tolerate the hair in his eyes for so long.

The face of the class of 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment