The exception is this blog, which I was led to via a random email from a friend. The story is tragic, even for someone whose career deals in a modest amount of tragedy. The writing and the photos are beautiful, making it all the more heartbreaking. After my first visit, I cried for days. I still tune in almost daily to offer telepathic support and to remind myself that I might truly be the luckiest person on Earth.
I Love a Baby in Blue Jeans
Wow... it's late but all I want to do is go and kiss my sleeping baby girl. I can't wait until 5 am when she'll wake me up to tell me she wants to snuggle with mommy.
ReplyDeletefrom what that guy wrote, most of the events took place about 3 miles from where i live right now. i'm sure if i watched local news i would have heard about it, but i am pretty averse to local newscasts.
ReplyDeleteand i haven't had much political stuff to say that hasn't been said already. but i will say this: the dems are most likely going to put hillary *and* obama on the ticket together, it's just a question of which one gets top billing.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete