
I (Kevin) have monday's off and it is fantastic! Not having to get the kids dressed, fed, and myself. well dressed, and then taking them to daycare and then me off too work. well it is great!! We had a terrific day; we took the wagon outside, had our 10am snack/juice (greta had mixed berries), naps were on time, lunch and dinner were on time, got outside twice, and Noah only hurt/startled Greta once with the throw of the mini-soccer ball to her head. He was punished, though I am always impressed with his aim when he throws a ball or object at her. No video or image because I am too tired, though you can look forward to a video of Noah passing out at lunch. Suffice to say I am pleased to have a new schedule and I think the kids are too. Sarah takes over on Tuesday and Wednesday with them.
Good Night!
So your're down to two days a week at daycare?
ReplyDeleteYes. Hooray!
ReplyDelete