Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sandy Diapers

The long-awaited, highly-anticipated summer break is finally here.  And as if Someone out there was looking out for me, I had an easy, breezy work night on Monday {read: SLEEP!}.  I did not waste any time making the scrubs-to-swimwear transition.


Our local lake's concession stand offers a choice of soda or snow cone with a hot dog meal.  Greta doesn't like soda.


Maybe it was a little drizzly.  Maybe the water was a little cold.  I don't think anyone noticed.


There are two games that a kid at a lake could play until the end of eternity.  The first is Throw a Rock in the Water.  The second is this...


Day two of summer break.  A little more noticeably rainy.  A little more disheveled as I tear the house apart trying to gather up all the supplies for the summer's first camping trip this weekend.


See you in a couple of days, Rice Kruschkes!

No comments:

Post a Comment