I know I vowed to make peace with winter and all. No lie, I have been a remarkably content girl so far this season. I can feel myself getting itchy, though. It's been ages since one giant snowstorm dumped piles and piles of snow on us, and in the meantime a couple of just-a-bit-too-warm days have erased all of it but the dirty patches with bits of grass poking through. C'mon winter. We need a fresh coat of this:
 |
| Our neighborhood sledding hill is kind of perfect. When it has snow. |
 |
| She does not fear cold. |
 |
| How many more runs before the sun goes down? |
 |
| Headlamps. We use them more often than you'd think. Here: night (7 PM) snowshoeing. |
 |
| I am a puddle. |
 |
| How awesome is a toothless grin? |
 |
| Bring back the snow. Please. |
No comments:
Post a Comment