Wednesday, June 6, 2012
The Grass is Greener Here
Yes. Yes, I could squeeze that girl, kiss those cheeks and pinch those thighs all the doodah day. Thank you for asking.
She reached her destination not long after this shot was taken: the Slip 'n Slide where the big kids were playing. Even this won't stop her from wanting to play with the big kids.
Sisterly love.
Greta was genuinely confused about why this made Magda cry. I thought she wanted to play in the water. It happens to all of us, Greta. We expend enormous amounts of energy to get somewhere, only to find that it's not where we wanted to be after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you for waiting to save her to get this shot. I feel a little less alone.
ReplyDeleteThe baby was in no danger. Just cold and wet. There are plenty of Greta's attempts to play peek a boo / smother the sister that will never be captured on film.
Delete