There are some really cool time lapse photos out there of flowers blooming, moons and stars crossing the sky, roadkill being devoured by insects - that sort of thing. This one isn't that cool.
I thought for sure Maggie was going to start crawling a month ago. She had it almost all together: the knees under the belly, the rocking back and forth, the wide open space of carpet with toys spread in all corners, and the older siblings taunting her to Come and Play! from just out of reach. Still, no crawling. Sister's a roller. Forget the hands and knees forward motion. She can get everywhere she needs to go sideways.
These photos are a month old already. If I tried to do this again, I'd need a much wider frame. She's everywhere. Go, Baby, Go.

sorry, that was me leaving the comment, not the greek poet anonymous
ReplyDelete