Mom, the bun is out of your oven.It's kind of weird. I hope he gets over this soon.
Mom, the bun is hungry.
Mom, can I help change the bun's diaper?
I think I have to make Noah a baby carrier like Greta's. Because I need this one. Not for stuffed animals. This guy's name is Skywalker. He used to be called Lukie, after Noah's friend at school. Then, briefly, the more mature Luke. You see where this is headed.
Why am I so bad at making videos? I promise I've read our camera manual's chapter about videos. It's something about focus. I can't focus.
My friend, Matt, introduced me to this band. I like them. I like almost all of their songs. This is one of them.
As I write this, that girl is sleeping. As in, still asleep. It is 7:51 am. I haven't seen her in nearly 12 hours. I miss her. I might go wake her up just so we can be together. Or maybe I'll sit here with my coffee and wait patiently.

No comments:
Post a Comment