| About to stumble down the stairs. |
Howl.
At the moon.
's Moving Castle.
-er Monkey.
He's pretty awesome. We have had remarkably little support in our decision to have a puppy and a baby in the same year. I sort of get it. But mostly I think you all are crazy if you believe we could meet this bundle of yellow puppy love with bear-sized paws and not bring him home with us.
| Love me. |
There has been a lot of other stuff since My Parenting Fail / Greta's Punk Rock Haircut too.
The littles spent a week with Grandma and Grandpa. Eight days, actually. Eight entire days. And nights. I almost died. They had the time of their lives and can't stop talking about it. Greta learned how to religiously feed a dog and Noah learned how to pronounce his r's. Go ahead. Ask him to tell you about the far away stars or the green grass or the kangaroo that barks (OK, I made that one up). He'll nail it.
Kevin and I spent the week in the West. One of us finding our Zen in the woods in the mountains.
The other working on developing DVTs in a lecture hall while desperately missing her babies. But I will pass my boards. I will.
The littles spent a week with Grandma and Grandpa. Eight days, actually. Eight entire days. And nights. I almost died. They had the time of their lives and can't stop talking about it. Greta learned how to religiously feed a dog and Noah learned how to pronounce his r's. Go ahead. Ask him to tell you about the far away stars or the green grass or the kangaroo that barks (OK, I made that one up). He'll nail it.
Kevin and I spent the week in the West. One of us finding our Zen in the woods in the mountains.
The other working on developing DVTs in a lecture hall while desperately missing her babies. But I will pass my boards. I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment