Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Duluth in October

Did I mention that I'm a runner now? I am. Endorphins + alone time may keep me out of the loony bin this winter. But I'm not making any promises. We went to Duluth for a fun run. For me, then emphasis was on fun. Until early in the race when I started to pass people. Then it became more about kicking ass. I think I kind of did.


This face. I love it.


If you guess that the day ended shortly after this photo was taken with one cold, wet toddler, you are right.


This is Greta's Goodnight Gorilla face. Check out the book, if you don't know it. This is the moment after the zookeeper turns off the lights and ten voices wish the zookeeper's wife goodnight. Naughty gorilla.


When prompted to try to see what's inside the camera lens.


Two puffy coats.


Number 534. On the train to the starting line.

1 comment: