Spring came, and I resolved to make this year the year that I actually do something about the severely boring river of rock in the back yard. Just because every house plant I've ever had has wilted within 48 hours of arriving on my doorstep doesn't mean I'm not going to stop trying.
Here's me, 3 weeks ago, "Guys, you can't mix the birdseed with the potting soil, OK? Find something else to play."
Here's me, 2 weeks ago, "Dude! They're sprouting already! My thumbs are so green! My morning glories are going to be glorious!"
Here's me, last week, "Why do all my morning glories look different?"

Here's me, today, "My potted weeds are glorious."
the girl i'm seeing has me growing succulents right now. they're surprisingly easy, something on the order of cactus but without all the spines and pricklies :) i doubt they'd survive the winters up there, but they would make great window plants.
ReplyDeleteoh, and you could totally try getting some baby plants (i.e. pre-grown sprouts or small plants) instead of growing from seeds. growing from seed is not always easy depending on what you're trying to grow.
Clearly you are unfamiliar with the depth of all plants' hatred for me. And with the persistence of my cats' attempts to eat all green things, no matter how high or hanging.
ReplyDelete