Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sturgeon

It's that horrible part of winter when it seems like the cold will never end and any enthusiasm I had for bundling toddlers up to at least try to get outside has evaporated. Not that they mind - they're just as unwilling to be bundled. We'd all rather just stay inside and throw tantrums.

Despite the boring sameness of every day and every week, the kids actually are still getting bigger, doing and saying new things all the time.

Noah's personality type: introvert. I knew we were alike. A completely normal, minding-her-own-business, not-attempting-to-interact-with-my-kid-in-any-way woman got in line behind us at the Target check out. She was shyly asked to "Don't look at me" from somewhere under Noah's jacket. Ouch.

Greta embraces her baby of the family role by slyly doing very naughty things then planting a big baby kiss on your cheek so you'll forgive her. And I do. Every time.

Yesterday: a road trip to the north shore for fresh water fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment