
Noah loves his puzzle of the United States. Below are two versions of him putting it together while I take photos. This is probably quite boring for most of you, so I provided two versions, one complete at 5 minutes and one time lapsed at one frame every 1/30 a second equating to 1 minute 44 seconds. This a one time only thing, since I took 400 shots in 10 minutes as he put it together.
The song in the first version is titled appropriately "the 50 states" and it is a live cut by Sufjan Stevens. The 'time lapse version' is a 1 and half minute cut from the electronic artist's 'Lindstrom' song 'Wherever you go I will go to". There were no edits here of photos, everything is in the order of when I took them, as you will be able to tell from the many out of focus picture.
Complete Version, 50 states ~5 min.:
Electronic Time Lapse Version ~ 1:44 sec.:
I bet you think your kid is a pretty big deal. But can he count to 20 without skipping 15 and 16 every time? I didn't think so.
ReplyDeleteI dare you to get him potty trained. At his current rate, I'm putting odds on Greta to be the first one out of diapers.
Holy mackerel! That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteThis raises the blogging bar.
What a smart kid! Let Noah know that Aunt T is super proud!
ReplyDelete