Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

She Loves Iams


Swinging Bridge


Kinnickinnick

Kevin has been doing all the blogging lately, and he's just not as into the commentary as I am. I'm at a loss for new observations on parenting these days. It's all just the same old, Dude, this is exhausting. Aren't you exhausted? Although, truly, much less so than we were only a few months ago. Parents of older kids tell you it never really gets easier, it just gets different. Which, of course, you never believe, until you hear yourself telling someone with kids younger than yours the same thing. Who knew that keeping Greta out of the cat food could be a full time job? I expected potty training to be painful, but honestly... this is painful. When it's finally all over, there will be a ceremonious burning of The Potty Movie in the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment