Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Landfill Relief

I figured out how to get the camera phone pictures off the phone. You knew I could do it.

Here You Go, Mommy

Nothing says I love you like a micro-bouquet of dead dandelions. Seriously.

Other cute things Noah has been caught doing in recent weeks:
1. Nose picking. Appropriately, in the car. Where do you pick your nose?
2. Cheesing it up for total strangers. He especially likes to say Bye and wave in a very insincere, Minnesota nice way.
3. Rejecting sandals. He does not believe toes should be free. He might wear his old brown shoes all summer. Unless they disappear.
4. Peeing, sans diaper. I won't say any more in case this doesn't last...
5. Picking up rocks. Throwing them into the river. Repeat. Tirelessly.


Kinnickinnickinnickinnickinnick

2 comments:

  1. We had a nose picking incident. Being a neurotic new mom, I actually ended up at the doctor. With her lack of small motor skills she was a little over zealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Re needs to learn to keep her finget out of her nose!!!!

    They are so cute love the fact I can look am=nytime I want.

    Grannie Annie

    ReplyDelete