Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

Week Thirty-Nine

If any of you would care to change your vote on the "When Will the Autumn Girl Arrive?" poll, please feel free. For the record, I voted for Wednesday. I thought for sure the full moon would get things rolling.

Silly me.

Maybe this will be one of the last photos of this pregnancy. I think it will certainly be the last profile view. Yikes.





On the agenda for the weekend:
  • Long walks
  • Spicy food
  • Non-alcoholic beer
  • More long walks
  • Disinfecting every square centimeter of this house
  • After hours activities (wink, wink)
  • Another long walk
Enjoying these last few days with our baby as an only child and as a family of three...

2 comments:

  1. holy cow sarah! you look ready to burst. im changing my vote to earlier. I cant wait for baby girl and it looks like I wont have to wait much longer

    ReplyDelete