To note, the reason why Noah starts to run rather quickly is due to a song I sing called, "I am going to get you." It really is a stupid song, though Noah digs it so I continue singing it. It simply goes, "I am going to catch you, you better run, I am going to catch you, here I come," then there is a breakdown and you say, "then I spin around, and heard a sound, it said... (which I proceed to spin, and Noah gets ready to dart off)" and then back into the chorus while Noah runs like mad.
Sarah's first video has me singing in it and using a high pitch tone that makes me cringe. It really is awful sounding, I spared you all.
To note, the reason why Noah starts to run rather quickly is due to a song I sing called, "I am going to get you." It really is a stupid song, though Noah digs it so I continue singing it. It simply goes, "I am going to catch you, you better run, I am going to catch you, here I come," then there is a breakdown and you say, "then I spin around, and heard a sound, it said... (which I proceed to spin, and Noah gets ready to dart off)" and then back into the chorus while Noah runs like mad.
ReplyDeleteSarah's first video has me singing in it and using a high pitch tone that makes me cringe. It really is awful sounding, I spared you all.
The song is called, "I am going to catch you," not, "I am going to get you." You can view the video for the actual song at the below web link:
ReplyDeletehttp://youtube.com/watch?v=Zc3oc_x8VO8
This will drive you insane since it will get stuck in your head.