Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And I Quote

We haven't had nearly enough pictures of Greta G here lately. My bad.


She is as chatty and incredulous as ever these days.  I hope I never forget all the amazing things she points out to me on a daily basis.

Mom, the sun is up.  Can'tcha believe it?!
Hey Mom, I love wearing dresses.  Can'tcha believe it?!
Magda, your toes are so cute.  Can'tcha believe it?!
Dad is going to put me to bed tonight.  Can'tcha believe it?!

I can believe it.  What I can't believe is that having not lived in Sheboygan for over 20 years, I am still able to pass the dialect along to my daughter.  Maybe Grandma Corona speaks to her in her dreams.  She's spiritual like that.  You never know.

PS Yes, those are Christmas lights still up on the deck.  So?

No comments:

Post a Comment